The Friends of the Connection is a seperate charity to The Connection at St Martin-in-the-Field. We are country-wide network of people dedicated to promoting and supporting the vital, innovative work of The Connection at St Martin-in-the-Fields to prevent street homelessness in central London and reintegrate homeless people into society. We complement The Connection’s fundraising by focusing our efforts on members’ subscriptions and donations, and also:
• fundraising events in Central London, such as concert and talks
• local fundraising events organised by Friends in their home areas
• donations in-kind, including much-needed items like new clothes, toiletries and home-ware for The Connection’s clients
• volunteering at events or in the office
• providing speakers for clubs, society and other events
Become a Friend
You can support the ambitions and work of The Connection at St Martin’s by becoming a Friend.
As a Friend you will:
• become part of a community of over 1250 members from all over the UK who want to help homeless people rebuild their lives
• be kept up to date with invitations to events (The Connection and Friends of The Connection)
• receive regular newsletters via post and/or email (subscribe here/below)
• hear about opportunities to help out with specific activities and meet other Friends
• be invited to our Annual Friends Day
• get the chance to learn more about homelessness issues and the work of The Connection
• receive practical support with your own fundraising events
How to join:
If you would like to become a Friend, please download the Membership Application form here, complete it and return it to us with your cheque to the address shown on the form.
If you wish to pay by Standing Order please download the additional form here and include it with your Membership form.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7766 5522.
Subscribe to our emails: (link)
Volunteer for us: (form)
Upcoming Friends Events