You can help homeless people again this spring by doing #OneGoodThing.
For the third year running we will be opening a pop-up to raise money for our vital services helping homeless people in Westminster and we need your help to make it happen! Here’s how you can help:
• Find #OneGoodThing. Clear out your wardrobe, or get up into your attic and dig out that vintage dress you haven’t worn for years or your designer handbag that’s been gathering dust. By donating it to #OneGoodThing, your old things will be directly helping people to move away from the streets.
We are looking for quality designer and vintage clothing, accessories, jewelleryand handbags.
A second hand Chanel handbag could sell for £500. £500 could provide three people in crisis with a weekend of accommodation in our emergency Night Centre, a stepping stone to more permanent accommodation.
• Donate #OneGoodThing. Once you’ve found what you’d like to donate to us there are a few ways you can drop it off to us:
1. Our reception is open from 9am-5pm every week day, you can pop in anytime to drop things off. Please mark it FAO: Fundraising
2. Contact Lance to speak to him about collection. You can email on email@example.com or phone him on 020 7766 5555.
• Buy #OneGoodThing. Our market stall will be at Berwick Street Market from Wednesday 22nd March-Tuesday 28th March. Come down and see us. Not only will you bag an amazing bargain, but you’ll be helping homeless people at the same time.
We need your help to spread the word about #OneGoodThing.
If you’re donating, please download the social media sign here and upload a pic of you holding it onto your social media with the hashtag #OneGoodThing and our twitter: @homelesslondon.
Download and print the flyer here and display it in your workplace, encourage other people to go home and find their #OneGoodThing and donate it too!