On Saturday 20th July you will have the opportunity to claim the 35 floors, 877 steps of The Broadgate Tower in The City of London to raise money for homeless people. Stair climbing is a fast growing sport that is already mainstream across The United States and Asia, but still in its infancy in the UK and as such provides a perfect platform to wow your friends and family and boost your fundraising efforts. This year we are offering new family climb options and for those of you after an extra challenge there are multiple climb options available.
1. Single climb – Take on the 877 steps, 35 floors of Broadgate Tower for a unique challenge experience. (Registration fee £32, minimum fundraising target of £150)
2. Choose our ¼ of a vertical mile challenge, and take on the tower 3 times. (Registration fee £48, minimum fundraising target of £200)
3. The real endurance athlete can choose to tackle The Broadgate Tower 12 times to complete over a vertical mile of climbing. (Registration fee £64, minimum charitable commitment of £300)
4. Parent + Child (8-15 years old) Single Climb (Registration fee £40, minimum fundraising target of £150)
5. Family (Max 2 adults + 2 children 8-15 years old) Single Climb (Registration fee £80, minimum fundraising target of £300)
Located in the heart of Westminster, we’re one of London’s busiest homelessness centres, working in direct contact with vulnerable homeless rough sleepers all year round. Being a local organisation, we don’t have the overheads that others do, and can promise you that 91p in every £1 will be spent on helping homeless people. Running for us means you will be directly supporting the homeless people who need your help most, through our services which enable people to access housing, employment training, and professional support to overcome personal issues.
What support will we give you?
We’ll be sending you a high-quality running vest, personalised with your name.
We can also help with advice on training and support to achieve your fundraising target.
We’ll also be inviting you into our centre so you can see the difference you make first-hand, and so that we can say a massive thank you!
What difference could you make?
Date: Saturday 20th July 2019
Registration Fee: Various
Sponsorship Target: £100-£300
If you are interested in signing up, please call 0207 766 5555 to speak to Emily, or email email@example.com to receive an exclusive entry code.