The Connection works with people in London who are from across the UK and abroad. We help people who are rough sleeping in Westminster and those at risk of homelessness or living in insecure housing. The service is inclusive and accessible to every age group, nationality and religion.
We work with a variety of people including:
• Single homeless people sleeping rough and those in temporary or insecure accommodation
• Homeless people who have mental health issues and or drug/alcohol misuse problems
• Entrenched rough sleepers with a long history of sleeping on the streets
• Unemployed people who want to develop their skills or find a job
• Minority groups within the homeless population, including women, young people, elderly homeless people and refugees
• Ex-service men and women who find the transition to civilian life difficult
• Homeless ex-offenders or those with a repeated pattern of offending
Listen to Robert and Aboko’s stories and find out about the fantastic work The Connection does to help people off the streets and towards their futures.