The Connection at St Martin’s provides a range of services for people who are rough sleeping as they recover from a life on the streets in central London.
If you are sleeping rough in Westminster:
You can access The Connection’s services at 12 Adelaide Street, London, WC2N 4HW at the following times:
• Every weekday morning, except Wednesdays: 9.00am – 12.15pm
• Weekday afternoons: 1.30-4pm – by appointment only or if you’ve been asked to attend by our staff.
• The centre is closed on Wednesdays and at the weekend.
If you are homeless or worried about homelessness:
• If you are sleeping rough you can contact Street Link / 0300 500 0914 who will connect you to local services, which will be able to help you.
• You can also find out about services local to you from Homeless Link, here: Homelessness Help
• You can also contact Street Link if you are a member of the public who is worried about somebody who is sleeping rough.
To contact our services:
We provide services for people sleeping rough in central London. If you are homeless or worried about homelessness, please email: email@example.com or use the contact form below.
Please note emails through our website are monitored during office hours only.