The Connection at St Martin’s provides a range of services for people who are rough sleeping as they recover from a life on the streets in central London.
If you are sleeping rough in Westminster:
You can access The Connection’s services at 12 Adelaide Street, London, WC2N 4HW at the following times:
• Every weekday morning, except Wednesdays: 9.00am – 12.15pm
• Weekday afternoons: 1.30-4pm – by appointment only or if you’ve been asked to attend by our staff.
• The centre is closed on Wednesdays and at the weekend.
Our new Women’s Space is open on Wednesday mornings: 9.00am – 12pm. This drop in service is open to women and anyone who identifies as woman, and who is homeless or at risk of homelessness in Westminster.
If you are homeless or worried about homelessness:
• If you are sleeping rough you can contact Street Link / 0300 500 0914 who will connect you to local services, which will be able to help you.
• You can also find out about services local to you from Homeless Link, here: Homelessness Help
• You can also contact Street Link if you are a member of the public who is worried about somebody who is sleeping rough.
To contact our services:
We provide services for people sleeping rough in central London. If you are homeless or worried about homelessness, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.
Please note emails through our website are monitored during office hours only.