The Connection at St Martin’s provides a range of services for people who are rough sleeping as they recover from a life on the streets in central London.
If you are sleeping rough in Westminster:
Please note that currently our opening times are as follows:
You can access The Connection’s resource centre at 12 Adelaide Street, London, WC2N 4HW on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays:
– In the mornings, 9.00am to 12.15pm.
– In the afternoons, 1.30pm to 4pm.
Please note that the centre is closed on Bank Holiday Monday 2 May, as well as at the weekend. It re-opens on Tuesday 3 May. Please speak to a member of staff about alternative centres which are open on Monday 2 May.
Our Women’s Space is open on Wednesday mornings as usual on 13 April and 20 April. Anyone who identifies as woman, and who is experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness in Westminster is welcome to attend between 9.00am and 12pm.
The centre is not open on Wednesday afternoons, unless you have been given a specific appointment to attend.
If you are homeless or worried about homelessness:
• If you are sleeping rough you can contact Street Link / 0300 500 0914 who will connect you to local services, which will be able to help you.
• You can also find out about services local to you from Homeless Link, here: Homelessness Help
• You can also contact Street Link if you are a member of the public who is worried about somebody who is sleeping rough.
To contact our services:
We provide services for people sleeping rough in central London. If you are homeless or worried about homelessness, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.
Please note emails through our website are monitored during office hours only.